Last updated: 06/01/22
The Client agreeing to the terms and conditions must have the authority to bind the Client and to authorize withdrawals from the bank account provided at sign-up and for each payment transaction.
By using Beaver Bitcoin, you agree to Apaylo Finance Technology Inc. to receive and access your information and financial data including the following:
Client name; mailing address; email address; phone number.
Account Holder Account and Financial Institution
Branch number; institution number; account number; name of financial institution; branch address.
- The Client authorizes Apaylo Finance Technology Inc. (“Apaylo”) and the financial institution designated at sign-up (or any other financial institution the Client may authorize at any time) (“Processing Institution”) to begin deductions as per its instructions for one-time payments from time to time, pursuant to its agreements with Apaylo from time to time. Apaylo may issue PADs in the amounts and with the frequency that the Client authorizes from time to time, including without limitation via its agreements with Apaylo from time to time. The Client waives any requirement that Apaylo give pre-notification of any payment amount or change of payment date.
- PAD Category and Delivery - The Client acknowledges that delivery of this PAD to Apaylo constitutes delivery to the processing institution. The Client acknowledges that its processing institution is not required to verify that a PAD has been issued in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Sporadic PADs - Apaylo will obtain the Client’s Authorization for any one-time or sporadic PAD. The Client acknowledges that the instructions communicated by the Client to Apaylo in respect of monetary or non-monetary transactions, including without limitation interfacing or accessing Apaylo’s systems, including but not limited to, initiating electronic funds transfers, e-transfer or any other payment transaction or process, will constitute valid Authorization for the Processing Institution to debit the account as a one-time or sporadic PAD.
- Cancellation of Agreement - This agreement and the Authorization herein will remain in effect until the client terminates the use of Beaver Bitcoin.
- Recourse Rights - The Client has certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this Agreement. For example, the Client has the right to receive reimbursement for any PAD that is not authorized or is not consistent with the terms and conditions herein.
- Use of English - It is the express wish of the parties that this Agreement and any related documents be drawn up and executed in English. Les parties souhaitent expressément que le présent contrat et tous les documents connexes soient rédigés et exécutés en anglais.
- Definitions - Any capitalized term used but not otherwise defined herein has the meaning ascribed to it in Payments Canada Rule H1.
- Severability - If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision of this Agreement and will be severed from and no longer form part of this Agreement.